Should I buy property in Portugal? This is a very common question asked by many people. The answer of this questing is a big yes. Buying property in Portugal also known as in Portuguese (Comprar Apartamentos Espinho, Portugal) is quickly becoming the preferred choice. Portugal offers the promises of playing golf all year to eating freshly caught fish at the Quayside brasserie while watching the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean.
White Sun-soaked beaches, Mediterranean lifestyle, and excellent golf courses make Portugal a great alternative to Spain or France. Though the global financial crisis hit Portugal hard now it’s making an excellent recovery and its economy is stabilizing. Attractive tax, residency incentives and also mortgage rates have proven popular with expat buyers.
The process of purchasing property is a quite straightforward task. Once a buyer has found a suitable property then the next thing to do is hire a lawyer who will assist buyer the entire process.
Portugal offers a stable property market so you can be assured your money is wisely invested.
- You could be getting ready to tee off on one of the superb golf courses on the Algarve whenever the mood takes you.
- Portugal offers many outdoor sporting activities that you can enjoy along with the finest wines and good food.
- Portugal is very proud of its history and culture, so there should be something of interest for everyone!
Mortgages are readily available at low Euro rates. Equity release is also a good way to own that 2nd home and our experts are ready to help.
- Temperatures rarely go below 16°c even in winter, and Portugal has more sunshine than Florida!
- Portugal has a low cost of living so your money goes further.
With easy access from most UK airports flying time to Portugal is less than 3 hours so ideal for short breaks or longer visits.
Fortera Group is established in 2005 and is a best property development and management in Portugal real estate market who is developing and managing multiple projects with more than 240 apartments.
For more details, Visit: Fortera.pt.