WORK WITH US
– Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Real Estate or other similar major.
– Provide analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including market research, review of property operating statements, cash flow modeling, property valuation, borrower credit review, and preparation of loan briefs for investment committee approval.
– Assist senior members of the team with all aspects of the loan process, including initial structuring, underwriting, closing and asset management.
– Assist with all aspects of the loan origination process, including the modeling and evaluation of new investment opportunities, analysis of the risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, due-diligence review, sensitivity analysis, preparation of authorization memos, and loan closing.
– Interact professionally with internal credit, legal and loan origination personnel and externally with borrowers, third-party service providers, rating agencies and bond investors.
Requirements and Skills:
– Prior experience in the real estate and/or finance field is preferred. Senior housing experience is a plus.
– Strong quantitative skills and established analytical ability.
– Demonstrated interest in capital markets and real estate.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Familiarity with MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & ability to learn new applications.
– Excellent communication, team work and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
– Fluent English.
If you consider your profile suitable to our requirements please send your CV in English and Portuguese to the email indicated below with the reference “FIN” in the email subject.
Only those applications that place the reference “FIN” in the email subject will be considered.#ad8638
current job openings
Edifício Península, Praça do Bom Sucesso, nº131, Office 204
4150 -146 Porto, Portugal
(+351) 220 110 929