WORK WITH US
– Provide strategy and leadership to develop long and short term financial plans for the Group.
– Create new financial processes and reporting for a diverse set of growing businesses.
– Provide hands-on leadership and coordination of financial strategy, tax strategy, management reporting, forecasting and budgeting, financial risk management, financing, treasury, cash management accounting and investing .
– Participate as a senior business executive of the group.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
– Broad financial experience with 10-15 years of experience including senior financial leadership roles in finance and/or tax.
– Experience within the Real estate sector is a must.
– Understand of capital raising and investments models.
– Tax expertise or interest and knowledge in the segment.
– Experience with building financial strategy and plans and comfortable being “hands-on” driving execution.
– Experience in capital structure, capital allocation, portfolio management, financing and re financing.
– Experience building banking relationships and negotiating financing ,structuring debt, and cash management.
– Ability and interest in creating new processes & reporting from scratch.
– International experience a plus.
– Fluent English (elimination factor)
– Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
– Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
– Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
– Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
– Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
– Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
– Influence: Pro actively builds relationships and influences others.
– Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
– Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
If you consider your profile suitable to our requirements please send your CV in English and Portuguese to the email indicated below with the reference “CFO” in the email subject.
Only those applications that place the reference “CFO” in the email subject will be considered.
current job openings
Edifício Península, Praça do Bom Sucesso, nº131, Office 204
4150 -146 Porto, Portugal
(+351) 220 110 929