WORK WITH US
– Degree in Finance, Economics or other similar major.
– Additional qualification (e.g. CPA or CFA) a plus.
– Proven work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or relevant role.
– Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software.
– Understanding of financial and accounting principles.
– An ability to analyse market trends and provide data-based advice.
– Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
– An ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans.
– Strong familiarity with the banking system.
– Excellent communication, team work and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Requirements and Skills:
– Analyse financial data to identify our company’s financial status.
– Analysing financial data to identify our company’s financial status.
– Conducting cost and benchmarking analyses.
– Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses.
– Prepare budget reports.
-Develop financial models, taking legal limitations into consideration.
-Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans.
– Design and review fiscal policies.
– Identify investment opportunities.
– Advise our senior management team on financial planning (e.g. acquisitions, mergers and loans).
– Create forecast models based on current and past financial results.
– Presenting and negotiating with banks on financial conditions.
– Familiarity with MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & ability to learn new applications.
– Fluent English.
If you consider your profile suitable to our requirements please send your CV in English and Portuguese to the email indicated below with the reference “FIN” in the email subject.
Only those applications that place the reference “FIN” in the email subject will be considered.
current job openings
Edifício Península, Praça do Bom Sucesso, nº131, Office 204
4150 -146 Porto, Portugal
(+351) 220 110 929