Fortera Group is recruiting a Project Manager - Construction to integrate a multidisciplinary team in the development and management of the construction projects in progress at the company, in all its different stages and stakeholders. Main functions to take into account: management of the company’s construction projects, from the design phase to the construction completion phase; ensure that projects are delivered within budget and on schedule; coordinate contacts with internal and external entities; management of the contractors, supervision and project teams.
- Master in Civil Engineer;
- Professional experience over 10 years;
- Experience in Real Estate Promotion and/or Project Management – Housing/Hospitality;
- Proficiency MS Excel, MS Project and CAD software;
- Ability to develop work autonomously;
- Negotiation and relationship skills;
- Mandatory spoken and written English.
If you consider your profile suitable to our requirements please send your CV in English and Portuguese to this email indicated below with the reference “PMC/07.21” in the email subject.
Only those applications that place the reference “PMC/07.21” in the email subject will be considered.